e v e l y n *

Monday, April 10, 2006

sigh sigh SIGH!!! my parents seemed to be quarreling every now and then. *hais* from young i badly hoped to be borned in a happy fam. you guys may be thinking i'm happy already. but i'm NOT. i simply detest going home each day.. esp if my parents are at home. whenever my dad drinks, it'll be worst. he simply let alchohol get control of him. smashing things seemed to be like a common thing he would be doing on mon, fri, sat AND sun. and like hello, it's 4 day perweek. i dunnoe how the hell my mum can even endure him man. yes, i would say, he's a great dad to be. but i simply detest it when he smokes at home; worst still get drunk and create a stir at home. i've no offence to those who drinks, but i hate it when they starts to throw things around, shouting, and on top of it, using authority to pressurise me! my mum seemed to be rather pissed off as well. then they start to quarrel. even my siblings arent spared as well. i dun see why my dad should scolding me and my sis when we were jus doing our own stuffs at 10.30. he's getting more and more unreasonable. fcuk. i rather to be in a normal family. without ppl who smoke, drinks or gamble in my house! #%$#^%*$^@^%*& i hate to blog this kind of shit and rubbish in my blog. i'm sorry to ppl like ritz. =( but i choose to blog rather then having a head-on quarrel with my friends and family.